The Customer agrees and acknowledges that Holden Parcel One, LLC may at its sole option cancel the Service and terminate this AGREEMENT for any cause at any time by providing the Customer thirty (30) days’ notice.
(1) the Customer abandons the postal address for a period of more than thirty (30) days;
(3) the Customer does not provide prompt payment to Holden Parcel One, LLC when due;
(4) the Customer uses the service for mass mailing campaigns, spam campaigns, or mass marketing mailings; or Customer’s volume of mail, packages and/or parcels is excessive and unreasonable;
(5) the Customer misrepresents the address or service as a physical address or anything else than just a mailing address to any person, directory, institution, company or authority;
(6) the Customer’s behavior towards Holden Parcel One, LLC employees or towards other Customers is offensive, abusive, violent, threatening or disruptive;
(7) the Customer fails to cooperate with any request for information by a local, state or federal agency or by USPS representatives or postal inspectors;
(8) the Customer fails to provide or Holden Parcel One, LLC is unable to validate correct and accurate contact and personal information of Customer as requested by Holden Parcel One, LLC
(9) the Customer fails to cooperate or provide information in connections with any investigation undertaken by a local, state or federal agency; or
(10) the Customer violates any provision of this AGREEMENT or any other terms and conditions posted by Holden Parcel One, LLC.
The Customer agrees that for purposes of this Agreement the actions or failure to act of any person authorized by the Customer to use the Service will be attributed to the Customer.: